The Elddis Accordo is a compact, sporty coachbuilt motorhome range.
It has all the benefits of a coachbuilt motorhome, but unlike van conversion competitors, the Accordo comes with bags of living space.
Built by Elddis, the Accordo is based on the multi-award-winning Autoquest range, Britain’s best-selling motorhome.
The Accordo is less than 6m in length – with 6’4” internal headroom, making it the perfect choice for your family vehicle.
Outstanding drive performance provided by the Fiat Ducato 2.3 Litre common rail, intercooled, turbo diesel engine generating 160Hp, and the brilliant 9 speed automatic gearbox.
The Accordo range is designed and engineered to the most exacting of standards, combining over 50 years of heritage with ultra-modern features and stylish comfort.
The Accordo has everything you need and more in a compact, coachbuilt motorhome – without the restrictions of a van conversion and all at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary ‘Strong-Lite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides in ‘Azure Blue’. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- Fiat Ducato 2.3 Litre common rail, intercooled, turbo diesel engine generating 160Hp
- 9 speed automatic gearbox
- Sky-view® opening cab sunroof with blind
- 4KW Space-saving Whale heating- runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains’ seats with armrests
- Spacious soft-close wardrobes with easy access
- Beds measure up to 6’6″ for greater comfort.
- Fixed bed mattresses come with lightweight, but supersupportive OZIO core and new soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
- Combination oven and grill
- 3 burner black enamel gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and durable cover creating additional work surface
- 95L fridge with removable freezer unit (135 has 60L fridge-freezer)
- Cruise Control
- Spare wheel and tyre
- DAB Radio with steering mounted controls
- Generous storage area with easy loading via large external access door (125 and 135 only)
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
- ‘Noce Ampere’ craftsman-built ‘Anti-Rattle’ cabinetry with handcrafted dovetailed drawers, overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two-tone ‘Fantasie Mink’ flush-fit kitchen units with chrome inset detail
- Durable ‘Karnak’ in ‘Dark Mink’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers (saving up to 80% battery consumption)
- Peugeot wheel trims (with new Alloy wheel option available)
- 90L Fresh water tank with manual water fill system (120 is 70L)
- 70L Waste water tank
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater