The luxury motorhome with a modest price tag.
Spacious and streamlined, the Encore range offers an all-inclusive package with no hidden extras. Striking, sophisticated style, unrivalled driving performance, class-leading craftsman-built quality and hi-tech innovation – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
The Encore Range, unlike most other motorhomes, is built on a standard Peugeot chassis, which we do not modify. Keeping the integrity of the Peugeot chassis gives the Encore unrivalled driving qualities. What’s more, every Encore model is also less than 3500kgs.
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary ‘Strong-Lite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides in ‘Champagne Gold’ with Bronze badging. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- Peugeot Blue HDi Euro 6 engine
- Peugeot Boxer 2.0 130bhp BlueHDi Turbo Diesel
- Improved Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting.
- Beds measure up to 6’6″ for greater comfort
- Fixed bed mattresses come with lightweight, but supersupportive OZIO core and new soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
- Sumptuous ‘Arran’ Aquaclean® with Safefront® and Pet Friendly® upholstery in ‘Mulberry’ with OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with 4 x co-ordinating scatter and 4 x armrest cushions as standard
- ‘Ladinia’ craftsman built ‘No-Rattle’ cabinetry with Chrome trim detail and ‘Canvas’ contrast detailing, with 24mm class-leading locker construction, removable shelves and positive locking with new-style handles
- Luxurious ‘Cashmere’ deep worktops with ‘Ladinia’ edge and concealed lighting underneath, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops and matching splashback
- SmartEnergy fridge-freezer
- 800W Microwave
- Cruise Control
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains’ seats with armrests
- Cab air conditioning with internal and external temperature display
- Extra wide rear track, giving a sportier look and improved road handling
- Alde fan assisted heating to cab
- Winter Pack included as standard: Tank heaters and waste pipe insulation and fridge vent covers
- 2 x Underfloor battery box each suitable for 1 battery (one Class A battery supplied as standard)
- Sky-view® opening cab sunroof with blind
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Rails for rear mounted cycle rack
- 100L Underslung fresh water tank with manual water fill system
- 100L Underslung Waste water tank
- Eco Camel Orbit water-saving Halo shower head with built-in Aircore Technology
- ‘Boutique’ washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish
- Fully-lined separate shower cubicle