The award-winning Elddis Avante is a modern and contemporary touring caravan, comprehensively providing everything you need in a lightweight and versatile range.
The Elddis Avante is fresh and exciting, featuring innovative and practical specification, style and unrivalled craftsmanship. The range features totally unique layouts that you simply won’t find anywhere else.”
All Elddis caravans are fully-bonded using SoLiD Construction. This industry-leading structural bonding is proven to be Strong, Light and Dry and is backed by a 10 Year Body Integrity and Water Ingress Warranty.
The Avante Range is built on an AL-KO Galvanised steel chassis and comes with ATC Trailer Control System, AL-KO 3004 Stabiliser, shock absorbers and receiver for optional AL-KO Diamond Standard wheel locks.
All Elddis Avante models have been awarded Grade III Thermal Insulation for safe and comfortable touring in all weather conditions.
All Elddis Avante models come with European Whole Vehicle Type Approval.
Features and Benefits
- Retractable bed to 554 and 550, creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floorspace during the day
- Whale 4.3KW Dual-fuel space-saving heating – fast, powerful and efficient, runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – and ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- 6’5” headroom
- Black gloss enamelled Aspire Mk 2 oven, grill and dual fuel hob with spark ignition and 800w electric hotplate, three gas burners with smoked glass lid.
- Dometic fridge freezer with large storage capacity 110L (155L large fridge freezer – Avante 840, 860 and 866)
- 800W Stainless Steel microwave, fully ventilated, with microwave isolation switch
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- CD Radio tuner with mp3 connectivity, USB input with charging facility and speakers
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC Trailer Control System for smooth towing performance and exceptional stability. The AL-KO system comes with shock absorbers and receiver for optional AL-KO wheel locks, plus AL-KO Euro over-run device with 2-way assisted handbrake.
- Whale iVan® Touch-Screen intuitive control panel – easy to use and pre-programme, with ‘at-a-glance’ status reports
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Revolutionary ‘Strong-Lite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- Fully bonded roof for additional strength
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to seven 230V sockets – more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Stunning panoramic Sky-Scape sunroof giving a flood of natural light into the front dinette, with internal LED ambient lighting and pleated night blind
- New style stonechip-resistant front panel and locker, with streamlined styling, inset decals and grab handles. Three opening double glazed windows
- Large gas locker door with dual gas struts and large universal gas bottle storage
- Exclusive ‘Tardis’ Sports alloy wheels
- ‘Noce Ampere’ craftsman built cabinetry with handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, ‘Quiet-Close’ overhead lockers with positive locking and removeable shelves, contrasting two tone ‘Fantasie Mink’ flush-fit kitchen units with Chrome inset detail
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious ‘Nordic Sky’ upholstery in Aquaclean® with all-new OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with 4 x co-ordinating scatter and 2 x bolster cushions as standard
- Durable ‘Karnak’ in ‘Dark Mink’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Highflow submersible pump with Whale IC intelligent controller and inline filter – turns the pump off when the water runs out
- ‘Boutique’ washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish