Our best-selling Elddis Autoquest is now built on a low-line chassis – delivering the range’s multi-award attributes in an even more practical package!
Outstanding drive performance provided by the Fiat Ducato 2.3 Litre common rail, intercooled, turbo diesel engine generating 160Hp, and the brilliant 9 speed automatic gearbox.
This coachbuilt range is designed and engineered to the most exacting of standards, combining over 50 years of heritage with ultra-modern features and stylish comfort.
The Autoquest has everything you need in a motorhome – plus lots of home comforts – all at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- Fiat Ducato 2.3 Litre common rail, intercooled, turbo diesel engine generating 160Hp
- 9 speed automatic gearbox
- All models have low-level chassis with sleek sports styling, including all-new exterior design and streamline over-cab
- New style habitation door with window and flyscreen
- Low-level entrance step for easier access
- 4KW Space-saving Whale heating- runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains seats with armrests
- Full height spacious wardrobes with soft-close hinges
- Fixed bed mattresses come with lightweight, but supersupportive OZIO core and new soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
- Domestic size separate oven and grill with spark ignition, and dedicated pan storage cupboard
- 3 burner black enamel gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan), spark ignition, flame failure protection and durable cover creating additional work surface
- Fridge-freezer with removable freezer unit
- Spare wheel and tyre
- DAB Radio with steering mounted controls
- GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Exclusive ‘Easy Glide’ bed technology for easy bed conversion
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to six 240V sockets – more than any other motorhome manufacturer
- ‘Noce Ampere’ craftsman-built ‘Anti-Rattle’ cabinetry with handcrafted dovetailed drawers, overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two-tone ‘Fantasie Mink’ flush-fit kitchen units with chrome inset detail
- Durable ‘Karnak’ in ‘Dark Mink’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
- LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers (saving up to 80% battery consumption)
- Peugeot wheel trims (with new Alloy wheel option available)
- 100L Underslung fresh water tank with manual water fill system (Autoquest 115 has 80L tank)
- 70L Underslung waste water tank (Autoquest 115 has 40L tank)
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Whale Duo Control combination controller
- ‘Boutique’ washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish (exc 155)
- Domestic style bathroom door with high quality privacy lock